Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Geoblogosphere

There are a number of other geoscience-oriented blogs out there.
One list is at the German site geoberg.de.

I discovered a relevant blog there today, the Berkeley Seismo blog. Looks pretty good, don't know how I missed it up til now. But since our blog here is northeastern U.S.-centric, I think we can co-exist.

I've kept my own blogroll on the left minimal, to include blogs more related to earthquakes and seismology, that are regularly posted to, and professionally oriented. Am I missing any of your favorites?

But I'm not yet ready to start twittering. I'm with Gary Trudeau/Doonesbury on this one, so far.

2 comments:

  1. More geoblogs + some seismo blogs (including yours) are listed here: 'Geoblogosphere News' a geoblogosphere aggregator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like anything else, it is a mix. Try following the tweets of @alaska_avo, @paleogeek, @EQTW, @aboutgeology, @CPSGG, @geologynews, @WheresItShaking, and @EarthquakeShake.

    Let me know if I can help.

    ReplyDelete

Wave to us!